<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> Oceans Deep: It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To

Sunday, May 25, 2014

It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To

Hello readers! I hope you are all enjoying the holiday weekend. We have had quite a fun time around our place celebrating Isaiah's birthday! Nothing over the top, just family, close friends, yummy food and plenty of cake and ice cream for all :-).

It was wonderful (and a bit surreal!) to celebrate this little guy's first year of life. He had a blast playing with his friends, trying out all the new toys and digging into some cake! He loved it, of course . . . until he had a bit of a sugar meltdown :-). But it was nothing that a little distraction couldn't fix!

A great time was had by all, and we are so thankful for sweet family and friends who celebrated with us!!


Mimi & Pops with the birthday boy!!

Enjoying his backyard

Loving on Mimi :-)

Pre-gaming for his party by trying out a red velvet cupcake :-)


Ready to celebrate!

Little decorations - a Sesame Street party, of course!

Yummy cake!

And of course he had his own cake and party hat :-)

Playing with his sweet "girlfriend" Emi :-)

And his sweet older "girlfriend" Audrey! Such a ladies man :-)

My precious boy, ready to open his presents :-)

Time to dive in!

Working on that whole concept of sharing... ;-)

A happy birthday boy!

Sweet friends, we're so thankful for y'all!

Family pic! He was a little overwhelmed by all the new toys and attention 

Love <3

More sweet friends for whom we're so thankful!

Digging in!!

Nom nom nom

Hmm, I don't feel so good...

....aaand, meltdown!

Poor baby...but even crying, I think he's just too cute :-)


Finally feeling a little better post-cake :-)

Can't believe our son is a year old! 

Enjoying a little no-pants playtime before crashing for a nice, long afternoon nap :-). What a fun time celebrating!!


I'm very thankful that little sister stayed put :-). Now, we are doing our best to relax and wait for her arrival! I love love love having my mom in town, and I'm so looking forward to some time together before this baby comes.  Hopefully we can get in some last-minute shopping and pedicures :-)

Hard to believe we'll be a family of four is just a short while!!

Blessings,

~Mere


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home